Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Good! Would this all have happened were it not for the criticism of the constant pretend swinging teases? Are those who complained responsible any future progression? Is the pressure motivating them to perform better for us? All, will remain a mystery won't it and none one will know the truth of it because the tenants would never admit to be persuded into doing something. That's would strike at their core.

What is it about? Mira and Henry left for the summer holidays on Aug16. Stayed with family some days (I suppose) and go to south. Have few days in this house - to know participants. And they will go to next point on vacation list. This was planned long in advance.

The forum is guaranteed not to affect in any way (I wrote to Jab PM in early August that M&H have plan to go to M&S/D&D/I&B/L&B  - after Aug15).

• Like 2

Just now, groomy said:

What is it about? Mira and Henry left for the summer holidays on Aug16. Stayed with family some days (I suppose) and go to south. Have few days in this house - to know participants. And they will go to next point on vacation list. This was planned long in advance.

The forum is guaranteed not to affect in any way (I wrote to Jab PM in early August PM that M&H have plan to go to M&S/D&D/I&B/L&B  - after Aug15).

So just a friends meeting combined with holidays. Nothing worth developing some weird theories. 👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

That's why I said we wait nothing happens until after midnight 4am or 5am at the max

Groomy just said there is nothing special planned. Just a meeting among friends. We will see how close they will get to each other. 

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Whenever i see Daniel i think he really wants to do with leonie or maybe even with some other girl but he really fears dominessa plus Barney isn't a fan of leonie doing fun with other tenants

Plus Leonie is sick today and will most likely leave after dinner.