Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #1

to be honest, this kind of big partys by this group, is never good,nothing exciting ever happens when so many soft swinger couples are together,all the best things happen when they  are two couple or one more guy, in the best case scenario tonight andrew will fuck mira,and henry will be sucked by krista,nothing more,people have big expectation from this kind of partys,and when nothing will happen they will start complaining 😕 i do hope i'm wrong.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You are not understanding what I am saying. I am not saying that they cannot handle it. I'm only describing the cconsequences of what happens when they decide to read and participate in this forum. My point of view is that it irrevocably changes who they would normally be and it brings into question the motivating factors behind the decisions they make. They are more then welcome to do whatever they want to.

If everyone keeps their comments in a civil manner whether the opinion is good or critical there should be no consequences for them to worry about.  If they do happen to read something critical they have a right to respond if they choose to do so and the response can be done in a respectful manner without stirring up a hornets nest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

to be honest, this kind of big partys by this group, is never good,nothing exciting ever happens when so many soft swinger couples are together,all the best things happen when they  are two couple or one more guy, in the best case scenario tonight andrew will fuck mira,and henry will be sucked by krista,nothing more,people have big expectation from this kind of partys,and when nothing will happen they will start complaining 😕 i do hope i'm wrong.

Mira is on red days...

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If everyone keeps their comments in a civil manner whether the opinion is good or critical there should be no consequences for them to worry about.  If they do happen to read something critical they have a right to respond if they choose to do so and the response can be done in a respectful manner without stirring up a hornets nest.

Thanks for clarifying again. Should be no problem. However I already read two comments tonight which were totally not that way...

41 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I have never used the Ignore function because everybody is entitled to have their own opinion even if I don't agree with them - that's what this forum is about.

The problem isn't having a different opinion or the ignore list would be gigantic compared what it is. No problem at all on that about opinions, and the proof is that in general in all users there are opinions that i disagree
And that i'm not taking out anyone voice being in favor or not when put them on the list