Lexa & Waverley (2019) Part #1

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think it's because he don't want damage the wall i see just this or he is really stupid sorry

It's the only possibility i see also but with the detail of being in the bedroom.. Because at least seems the LR cam4 is fixed there and have cables fixed in the wall (visible through new cam)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It's the only possibility i see also but with the detail of being in the bedroom.. Because at least seems the LR cam4 is fixed there and have cables fixed in the wall (visible through new cam)

Well you can superglue it... 

46 minutes ago, firewall said:

i think it's because he don't want damage the wall i see just this or he is really stupid sorry

My suggestion was to support to have a cam on the wall footside of the bed. This was the reply:

Unfortunately we can't move camera to suggested place, because it will be really uncomfortable and tenants should avoid it each time to prevent camera catch.

43 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Cam4 is not fixed on the wall but on a wall lamp. Problem is drilling holes is forbidden by most of the landlords.... The need  to work with superglues as jabbath said...

Screen Shot 08-26-19 at 01.25 PM.PNG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spielo said:

My suggestion was to support to have a cam on the wall footside of the bed. This was the reply:

Unfortunately we can't move camera to suggested place, because it will be really uncomfortable and tenants should avoid it each time to prevent camera catch.

Lol what? That makes no sense at all. The other cam in bed are even closer...

Just now, spielo said:

Cam4 is not fixed on the wall but on a wall lamp. Problem is drilling holes is forbidden by most of the landlords.... The need  to work with superglues as jabbath said...

Screen Shot 08-26-19 at 01.25 PM.PNG

Those things are best. I used them quite often...