Lexa & Waverley (2019) Part #1

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After this empty last day, let me share an information obtained from support:

Thank you for contacting us. Lexa & Waverlay are veryย temperamental, so they are arguing really often. But don't worry, this is a usual situation for their relationships.
What about young couples visited them - they are good friends of tenants and most likely you'll see them again as guests soon.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.
ย 
update:
ย 
Lexa & Waverley took a day-off to rest in the countryside.

The apartment is offline due to tech issue. Lexa & Waverley will return within two days, all cameras should be live within a few hours.

ย 
Your Voyeur House TV Team,
Edited by spielo
update
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2019 at 11:25 PM, Sparkles said:

Pfff excuse me mr. robwin!!!!!!ย :biggrin:

You're either losing it or mixing me up with someone else.๐Ÿค” prefer the second option but the first is always possible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

You're either losing it or mixing me up with someone else.๐Ÿค” prefer the second option but the first is always possible ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No chance of mixing you up with someone else๐Ÿ˜€

A Rob2!!!

Please God nooooooo๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

No chance of mixing you up with someone else๐Ÿ˜€

A Rob2!!!

Please God nooooooo๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Yep only one me, such a prime specimenย :biggrin:

Reckon they have both lost it think this is the first time i have posted on here for a while.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spielo said:

After this empty last day, let me share an information obtained from support:

Thank you for contacting us. Lexa & Waverlay are veryย temperamental, so they are arguing really often. But don't worry, this is a usual situation for their relationships.
What about young couples visited them - they are good friends of tenants and most likely you'll see them again as guests soon.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support.

Thanks for posting that info spielo...They are probably just visiting some friends. Looks like they packed enough for a couple of days. They do seem to fight quite a bit though. Oh well... as long as they keep making up!

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

I see you are flying out on Thursday pal, hope the airport is still in one piece after the hurricane hits lool

We are hoping so but I think the worst of Dorian will be up In Georgia/S/Carolina on Thursday.

Our main problem is the backlog of cancelled flights I think so maybe a Friday flight.Will just have to play it by ear.

The bonus for you guys is I may still be posting on Thursday!!!!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 1

Just now, Dave 27 said:

We are hoping so but I think the worst of Dorian will be up In Georgia/S/Carolina on Thursday.

Our main problem is the backlog of cancelled flights I think so maybe a Friday flight.Will just have to play it by ear.

Can you please go to PM ????????????????????????????????

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I think your interpretation of bonus is wrong lool. Nooooo not another day ๐Ÿ˜•

• Like 2