Felicia & Felix (2019) Part #1

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, squish said:

A pleasant couple to be sure but I am not sure whether pleasant middle age mediocrity would be a survivor on VH although I should be pleased if it were to be.

Middle ages? They look very modern and organized to me. And they have a lot of tech stuff. I like that. And Felicia is hot and her smile is cute 😍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Middle ages? They look very modern and organized to me. And they have a lot of tech stuff. I like that. And Felicia is hot and her smile is cute 😍

I never said they were medieval lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah you meant their age. Sorry I did not get that. I think you are only as old as you are feeling 😉

Actually and in case they are reading, I welcome the variety of apartments we have here and I am sure their is a place for more voyeuristic apartments such as this. After all Nicole & Carl seem to be surviving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squish said:

Actually and in case they are reading, I welcome the variety of apartments we have here and I am sure their is a place for more voyeuristic apartments such as this. After all Nicole & Carl seem to be surviving.

I am happy about every natural place. I guess webcamming will never happen here 👍

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat