Felicia & Felix (2019) Part #1

4 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Yeah ok you needed me to put words in your mouth... If you don't have an issue with gay people just don't bother responding with some rage comments when we are asking to be aknowledged. Just don't bother generally.

P.S. I am not in the mood to fight here so I'm going to sleep. Forums should not exist for making harsh comments to other users but to exhange opinions. Goodnight!

I do not have issue with gay people, and I am a proud supporter of them. But I do have problem with labeling people, trolling a forum and calling it exchanging opinion. 

"mood to fight" ?????  How was that a fight? 

I supposed to be here to get entertained not spending hours debating with you knowing that you are not going to change or stop trolling. 

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, hotkefguy said:

Seriously, seeing how harsh and full of rage some straight guys here are into gay guys, no wonder why VHTV acts this way... Now the situation is explained a little bit..

Yo hot, no one I know of on here is anti gay or full of rage into gay guys. I love men, and a lot of the gay guys I know are the most fun folks to be around. That said, I'm not into male gay sex, so i probably wouldn't watch it if i had a sub. Saying over and over you think it should be on VH, with such a small audience makes no business sense. It would be about as interesting as me wishing for more hot guys on here with steel hard dicks shooting cum all over the place. Wait, I do that quite often on here, carry on !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RemediaAmoris said:
THEGAYREALWORLD.COM

Watch live on cam as 4 gay boys are put into a house and have to live with each other for 6 months.

$24.95 every 25 days.  No straight sex.

Ok I saw it. $24.95 every 25 days for one room and staged sex? Let alone they are all sissy boys. No thanks. 

5 minutes ago, hotkefguy said:

Ok I saw it. $24.95 every 25 days for one room and staged sex? No thanks.

??  24 cams, including in all the bedrooms, showers, hot tub, living areas, etc.  There is a chat cam, but I think that is mostly just for cahtting with the subscribers.  Not aware of any staged sex.