B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #2

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

good or bad moments when a guy is here it's always interesting to watch in my opinion, i prefer this than watch a depressed girls alone like aurora for example

i didn't know that Aurora was depressed.  i don't think the way she portrays herself in front of the cameras should indicate any sides of depression.  some girls no how to entertain their audience and some girls just don't.

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I agree how does anyone know he is homeless. I think it's quite rude to call someone homeless without evidence in fact actually all the girls to walk to through RLC doors must be in fact homeless also. So just another bunch of homeless girls .

Every male visitor to one of the GOV Apartments is badmouthed by some in this forum. No matter how decent the visitor behaves, there's always someone in this forum who gets jealous and make up bullshit. 

A few days ago, there was a story about him beeing a drug dealer. It is all just bullshit without any real indications or even evidence. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i didn't know that Aurora was depressed.  i don't think the way she portrays herself in front of the cameras should indicate any sides of depression.  some girls no how to entertain their audience and some girls just don't.

i have renew few days ago for a month and i find this girl totally depressing to watch, i prefer watch the relation between sara and the bf it's 100 times more interesting for me

He is not my type but I see that he is well groomed, hands and body clean. His nails are clean and trimmed, he has all of his teeth and no track marks on his arms. What is the problem? He had a few rough days and night after being thrown into that snake pit and has come out OK.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

i have renew few days ago for a month and i find this girl totally depressing to watch, i prefer watch the relation between sara and the bf it's 100 times more interesting for me

sorry to hear that!  i have no problem with what you like and if it's Sara with her play toy then so be it.

il y a 4 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Every male visitor to one of the GOV Apartments is badmouthed by some in this forum. No matter how decent the visitor behaves, there's always someone in this forum who gets jealous and make up bullshit. 

A few days ago, there was a story about him beeing a drug dealer. It is all just bullshit without any real indications or even evidence. 

I don't understand why the guys are been picked on if anyone doesn't like the guys they should just say nothing at all. If the girls are reading the comments which some have said they are will find the comments upsetting. The girls choose the guys to be their boyfriends eveyone needs to accept it and get over it.

• Like 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

sorry to hear that!  i have no problem with what you like and if it's Sara with her play toy then so be it.

i like to watch the drama there is between them 🙂, in the girls apartments in generally you know what will happen before they start something (massage etc),

with sara/bf you will never what will happen between them this is what i like to watch this is why i have renew for a month

• Like 1

Just now, Daleys said:

I don't understand why the guys are been picked on if anyone doesn't like the guys they should just say nothing at all. If the girls are reading the comments which some have said they are will find the comments upsetting. The girls choose the guys to be their boyfriends eveyone needs to accept it and get over it.

i guess it's like Amalia and Chris where gf & bf, Damira and whatever that guys name was in B3 were gf & bf for one night, i'm sorry i just don't buy it and believe they were setup by RLC.  you can believe what you want to but i don't buy it and i don't buy it that the guy Sara is with is any different.

What I find funny is the same assholes in this thread that are calling this guy homeless and other derogatory names will turn right around and cry about no one should ever say anything negative about the girls. Nothing but hypocritical bullshit from hypocritical assholes.

• Like 3

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

What I find funny is the same assholes in this thread that are calling this guy homeless and other derogatory names will turn right around and cry about no one should ever say anything negative about the girls. Nothing but hypocritical bullshit from hypocritical assholes.

LMAO too funny!