B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Just now, ze81 said:

Is Jessica that brunet show girl that know how to play with cams just like Sophie and did web cams shows in livingroom and also brought a dude but they mounted a big tend in bed!?Hooe isn't her,we need more natural acting girls and less show girls.Maybe isn't who i am tiking it is...

just hope that she doesn't rekindle anything with you know who!!

Just now, Noldus said:

Jess stayed with Irma, Stella and Nicole last time, and we have some good memories from the bedrooms 😉

yes and i remember the rlc guy tried to fuck her but no success for him, he fucked her with his fingers during the hot massage with irma in the master room

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Is Jessica that brunet show girl that know how to play with cams just like Sophie and did web cams shows in livingroom and also brought a dude but they mounted a big tend in bed!?Hooe isn't her,we need more natural acting girls and less show girls.Maybe isn't who i am tiking it is...

She was the 1st to do an amazing naked workout on free cam in B1 LR...I prefer to remember her for that, and she had a very novel way of eating Pringles...:biggrin:

Just now, ze81 said:

Fuck,by your talk is her..anotehr big show girl.Still remember when doing her shows with Irma and the dude,Gess there is no hope for b1.Was good as it lasted.

she is a cam girl too but i don't know if she will continue doing this during this second visit, i hope yes

maybe someone does not remember it very well, the shows on cam he did, he did them in underwear and pretended to masturbate and write, the shows with the girls were always the same, massages and that's it, he never fucked that boy friend of Nora in front of the cams, he didn't get it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She was the 1st to do an amazing naked workout on free cam in B1 LR...I prefer to remember her for that, and she had a very novel way of eating Pringles...:biggrin:

She is cute,but to much show.House as looking so normal and natural(with exception of the brothers "thing" lol),now Will be like old days..naked exercise in livingroom..poses in bed..zzzz.Well enjoy it naga!

• Like 1

Just now, Mauri said:

maybe someone does not remember it very well, the shows on cam he did, he did them in underwear and pretended to masturbate and write, the shows with the girls were always the same, massages and that's it, he never fucked that boy friend of Nora in front of the cams, he didn't get it

Hep that what i remember,Just another show girl,rlc doesn't like to see barca houses looking normal for many time,it must be most of times girls naked puting shows and stuff.She does web cam works..So acting fake way is on top of book(as with most web cam people).

• Like 1

Just now, ze81 said:

She is cute,but to much show.House as looking so normal and natural(with exception of the brothers "thing" lol),now Will be like old days..dude exercise in livingroom..poses in bed..zzzz.Well enjoy it naga!

All I'm saying Ze is that she raised the level when RLC didn't see much of that stuff, especially on the free cams. Even her cooking with just an apron on was very easy on the eye. The girl's have moved up several levels from then, not necessarily always a good thing, imo, and I'm not sure whether Jess will get sucked into this type of show...Time will tell

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

she is a cam girl too but i don't know if she will continue doing this during this second visit, i hope yes

Enjoy her,this type of girls(Sadly)usualy stay for long time..three months at least.