B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Jessicas back. Have waited ages for that. Just hope Irma is back soon to, so they could continue where they left of.

That last Irma/Jessica massage is still one of the highlights of RLC. Even the massage Jessica got from her male friend, and Irma sitting on the chair behind them, getting more and more horny, until she just had to masturbate, was after the Orgy one of my top moments in RLC history.

Lets see if she still cams to. Haven't seen any of the girls do that in a long while.

• Like 1

Just now, Frankster said:

Jessicas back. Have waited ages for that. Just hope Irma is back soon to, so they could continue where they left of.

That last Irma/Jessica massage is still one of the highlights of RLC. Even the massage Jessica got from her male friend, and Irma sitting on the chair behind them, getting more and more horny, until she just had to masturbate, was after the Orgy one of my top moments in RLC history.

Lets see if she still cams to.

no more irma for me, we saw her already maybe 5 or 6 times on rlc it's enough, jessica can have a good time with sara and stella

• Like 2