B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

1 of the gud 'uns though...😉

she is still a girl that you've already seen, sure she might do something a little different this time but she's already been here.  i guess i'm just ignorant and clearly missing the fascination of girls that return.......maybe it's just me.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

she is still a girl that you've already seen, sure she might do something a little different this time but she's already been here.  i guess i'm just ignorant and clearly missing the fascination of girls that return.......maybe it's just me.

As I said just before we were informed of her return, I prefer new girls too, apart from a small handful...

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

It's great when 1 of your favourites returns, especially one totally out of the blue 👍

yes and it's not a girl we see every year it's only her second visit and we had a great moments with her during her first visit, i just hope she will be the same as her first visit this is just what i ask

• Like 2

Is Jessica that brunet show girl that know how to play with cams just like Sophie and did web cams shows in livingroom and also brought a dude but they mounted a big tend in bed!?Hooe isn't her,we need more natural acting girls and less show girls.Maybe isn't who i am tiking it is...