B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Just now, ze81 said:

Enjoy her,this type of girls(Sadly)usualy stay for long time..three months at least.

i find her very sensual specialy when she oil her body and what a body, curious to see if she have change or not

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All I'm saying Ze is that she raised the level when RLC didn't see much of that stuff, especially on the free cams. Even her cooking with just an apron on was very easy on the eye. The girl's have moved up several levels from then, not necessarily always a good thing, imo, and I'm not sure whether Jess will get sucked into this type of show...Time will tell

"She raised the level"..completely desagree.If a girl raised the level in b1 was Nicole..first time we seen a girl not doing the usual shows and teases and just being her,bringing boyfriends(instead of doing it outside like most of this girls do).But is taste.Enjoy her.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

welcome back Jessica.  even though i will never subscribe to see you, there are a lot of people that have been wanting you to come back.  i hope you don't disappoint them!

Not bad Harley 🙂

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

i find her very sensual specialy when she oil her body and what a body, curious to see if she have change or not

Enjoy her.I will wait till maybe Rose joins COV with boyfriend or something.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"She raised the level"..completely desagree.If a girl raised the level in b1 was Nicole..first time we seen a girl not doing the usual shows and teases and just being her,bringing boyfriends(instead of doing it outside like most of this girls do).But is taste.Enjoy her.

You've a short memory my friend...Nicole was always 'my girl', through thick and thin from the minute she entered B1 on her 1st stay. I'm not comparing these 2 girls but I'm really the last person you should be preaching to about Nicole...:wink:

• Like 1