B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

hahaha.....i'm back from my much needed rest....what a joke!!  what is it with these people?  do they feel that they have to stay up all night to entertain you?  the last post up until this one was posted an hour ago which would have been around 5 something in the morning.  what do the viewers get out of this crap?  when will the viewers get tired of these fake ass guys that keep coming to the Barcelona apartments?  Stella is a waste of time and always has been.  Numi, Aurora, and Sara are all a waste of time and need to be sent home as soon as possible.  the VHTV STYLE of RLC doesn't sound like it's working to me.....very very few posts in all the time these morons have been together!!

0700 Sara and BF fucked until about 0740. He got it up good. He tried real hard to get her to take either his cock or a dildo up her ass too. She was willing and he really lubed her up but they couldn't manage it as she was just too out of it. He did finger her asshole a lot while fucking her. The anal attempt I think was around 0718 or so. Was actually fun to watch.

me too, I wonder why these girls have to work every day until eight o'clock in the morning, now that the replay is free, RLC no longer earns on this, maybe it's to make our American friends happy, but I think RLC spend a lot of money on substances to make the girls stay awake every day until morning, I saw that miss icicle, it became the Damira of B1, the only difference is that Damira always concludes, Aurora never concludes a cock

• Like 1

Looks like Sara’s hippy shagger is starting to understand the rules of the game a bit better now but he’s still a creepy bum; would rather have let Sara and Aurora carry on together with more girlie fun. I wonder if the girls have recruitment auditions before they take on these hired hands 🤔

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

me too, I wonder why these girls have to work every day until eight o'clock in the morning, now that the replay is free, RLC no longer earns on this, maybe it's to make our American friends happy, but I think RLC spend a lot of money on substances to make the girls stay awake every day until morning, I saw that miss icicle, it became the Damira of B1, the only difference is that Damira always concludes, Aurora never concludes a cock

Sir, they are wrong.
Playback must be paid.
Monthly subscription to 19.95 Euro without replay - zahle ich
34.95 Euro with Replay