B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

believe it or not, the only reason i know and like them is because of my son.  he's into all that new stuff and has me hooked on several artists.

Put your son on here instead...I'm sure he's a canny lad...😉

I've seen Maiden the last 5 tours...:biggrin:

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so i heard that Numi and brother lover left to go have their alone time.  my contact says it's very obvious that those two are intimate with each other.

lmao they are not intimate not in the way you or your source is thinking.

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

why don't you just go to Spain and have fun and not worry about these damn girls!!  i'm sure you would have much more fun than stalking the girls of RLC!!!

Im sure a lot of people would love to see / meet some of these girls, as long as you dont bother them, it's like when you're a fan of someone that you would like to see in real life. As long as you are not being a creep who follows them around wherever they go stalking them. I dunno what his intentions was or how far he was willing to go, but understand he shouldnt ask for that here on forum.

I dunno what I would do if I accidentally saw one of them in real life, I might be to shy to approach and talk to them. Also wouldnt want to bother them, but of course I would look briefly.

Seems Numi and her strange brother are leaving tomorrow,they weren't great but all them togheter,the two and the rest of the girls of b1 kinda puted b1 again in map,was good to watch from time to time,still remmber some months ago b1 being considered the worst Barca house,but it changed in latest months.Next batch of residents who knows..could be good or just boring.Good travel back home Numi and strange brother.

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Im sure a lot of people would love to see / meet some of these girls, as long as you dont bother them, it's like when you're a fan of someone that you would like to see in real life. As long as you are not being a creep who follows them around wherever they go stalking them. I dunno what his intentions was or how far he was willing to go, but understand he shouldnt ask for that here on forum.

I dunno what I would do if I accidentally saw one of them in real life, I might be to shy to approach and talk to them. Also wouldnt want to bother them, but of course I would look briefly.

i'm sure there are some people out there that would like to meet some of the girls that have graced the monitors of many a pervert, but to act on it is just wrong in my opinion!!

i would hope that if you ever did see one of them in real life, that you would NEVER approach them and leave them alone!!