B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems Numi and her strange brother are leaving tomorrow,they weren't great but all them togheter,the two and the rest of the girls of b1 kinda puted b1 again in map,was good to watch from time to time,still remmber some months ago b1 being considered the worst Barca house,but it changed in latest months.Next batch of residents who knows..could be good or just boring.Good travel back home Numi and strange brother.

They are both a bit odd in their own way, but a fun odd.  Will be interesting to see what Aurora does with them gone.

3 hours ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

They are both a bit odd in their own way, but a fun odd.  Will be interesting to see what Aurora does with them gone.

I think Aurora will do what it does best, nothing

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems Numi and her strange brother are leaving tomorrow,they weren't great but all them togheter,the two and the rest of the girls of b1 kinda puted b1 again in map,was good to watch from time to time,still remmber some months ago b1 being considered the worst Barca house,but it changed in latest months.Next batch of residents who knows..could be good or just boring.Good travel back home Numi and strange brother.

Many users see it differently.
I agree with you.
They were better involved in the 'project' like many of those boring girls who just want to look 'pretty'.

• Upvote 1

Goodbye Numi and brother.
I wish both a good trip home.
I hope we see you again at RLC, you are a great sibling couple.
Just what many miss here, quite normal.

I hope you still get your well-deserved farewell here in the forum.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

à l’instant, moritzmax a dit :

Goodbye Numi and brother.
I wish both a good trip home.
I hope we see you again at RLC, you are a great sibling couple.
Just what many miss here, quite normal.

I hope you still get your well-deserved farewell here in the forum.

Yes i agree goodbye and thanks for being on RLC.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Numi and Brother, Thank you for sharing these moments of your life with us. I hope to see you again here soon. And when the time comes to gather the memories of summer 2019, you will occupy a prominent place both, as well as in your friendship with Aurora. Goodbye, have a safe flight home.🤗

• Like 7

I could publish 100 comments against Numi, who was a useless girl, disturbing the other girls, who broke the atmosphere, now that she's gone, everyone has spoken well, as they say, they are always the best to leave us