B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

it is certainly strange, Stella, Polya in B5 Belle, Rose, seems to be coming back to many years ago, however in B1 the party starts, alcohol is ready, other things, I don't know, I'll see this evening

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it is certainly strange, Stella, Polya in B5 Belle, Rose, seems to be coming back to many years ago, however in B1 the party starts, alcohol is ready, other things, I don't know, I'll see this evening

Rose was resident in one Barca houses not to much months ago,"other things"..just look at Sara and how she can't control herself..that's a lot more than just being drunken.Stella,Polya etc all always used a lot of drugs.

Amazing how just the change of one girl make such a diference in house mood..so much whispering going on,Rlc should focused in new girls and not recycling old ones p,specialy ones with bad habits..thing Sara and even Aurora will look a lot worst in few weeks,but watching this i think Sara is the weaker,to bad the other girl resident leaved..she was the balance of the house.

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Putting Stella in b1 killed the house.Iknow she doesn't get along well with Sophie but..was a missed opportunity to put most of show girls in same roof,b2 should be Sophie,Naomi,fiby and stella(that way only one Barca sucked)and b1 should had stayed with Sara,Aurora and maybe a new girl.Rip b1.

👍👍👍

• Upvote 1