B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Now that's funny you are insulting CC members, because you don't like the comments they made about her boyfriend hiding under the covers ?? So you're doing the same thing you don't like !!

If you had read the forum before the insults he was talking about were properly deleted by the mods--you would have known that it was not about hiding under the covers. 

And they were disparaging remarks by certain CC members. 

Just now, happyone said:

Of course you would, -just to -call him another name 

you know what H1, you are so liberal minded that it shows more and more each and everyday.  the dude is a loser and there is no harmony between him and Sara and it's obviously another plant by RLC.  keep looking through your rose colored glasses......i don't care!!

il y a 1 minute, HarleyFatboy a dit :

you know what H1, you are so liberal minded that it shows more and more each and everyday.  the dude is a loser and there is no harmony between him and Sara and it's obviously another plant by RLC.  keep looking through your rose colored glasses......i don't care!!

How would you if he's a loser or not when you don't have a RLC account.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Fatboy is that all you know is to attack people on RLC. For all you know he could be a millionare that is trying to see how the other side lives. But of course then you could not call him names.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i would say you can thank RLC for bringing in another loser that is pretending to be Sara's boyfriend

Fatboy do you know for certain he is not Sara's boyfriend? I believe you are only guessing so you can puff up your chest and crow about it. I know the blurry pictures you look at tells you all you need to know.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Happy one is right some of you people on CC have runt a lot of the people on RLC for the rest of us with your remarks

• Like 3