Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

this is so good to have no visible watermarks on the screen too

Usualy there is the misleading ideia that rlc image quality,cams are better than in VH,and in past was true,nowdays in a good number of houses VH image,cam quality is very superior than in rlc,and of course no big bubble watermarks in screen. 

Just now, ze81 said:

Usualy there is the misleading ideia that rlc image quality,cams are better than in VH,and in past was true,nowdays in a good number of houses VH image,cam quality is very superior than in rlc,and of course no big bubble watermarks in screen. 

It depends on the cams.. there are still some very old pre-historic cams in action, these ones must be pretty recent

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,but when they get along(Like A&G pets)it's very funny sometimes.Could be a sucess or a disaster..i say..N&K time you girls get a nice dog(if you don't mind get it in animal shelter if possible).

You still miss your girls??? they have been around CB lately

Just now, ze81 said:

yes the video quality here are much better than on rlc and i find this apartment nice and clean this is maybe why i have more the envy to watch them,

this horrible watermarks on rlc is the thing i hate the most on their site, here on VH no shit like this