Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi! I’ve been warned by stncld that I should be worried about you. Go ahead and give it to me. 💅

Hello!  Nice to make your acquaintance, albeit briefly.  I'm not going to "give" anything to you, except a block.  If I "gave" anything to you, I'd be sure to wear two condoms.  I, along with many, many others, take great offense to your uninformed, ignorant, and unnecessarily vitriolic posts about Nina and Kira.  I can only assume, from reading the diatribes you have posted against N&K - before they were even on the air - that you must be a sexually frustrated wanna-be lesbian, and continually get rejected.  So obviously you take great offence to real women who love each other invading your VHTV paradise.  In just one evening, you have proven yourself to be no better than the assholes who post on the RLC forum pages.  I thought CCF would be a little classier than RLCF, but it has so far failed, miserably, largely due to you.  I almost regret signing up to CCF, but I know that there are good people out there who do not judge an apartment or the tenants based solely on their sexual activity or non-activity.  The people who have watched N&K fell in love with N&K for this very reason. 

There is a reason VHTV had an incredible spike in subscriptions yesterday.  Mine included.  

Good night, and good luck!  

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2