Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

15 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No its fully what i would have expected having followed them years ago on RLC with Kira being the giver and Nina just getting it lool.

But not expect it every night or you may be disappointed unless they alter their ways now on VH. Normally its bed and sleep with sex every so often.

They normally bath together quite often as well. And sex is normally always in the bedroom.

Sound not too bad to me. Let's see how they will develop here. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And they already are prepared for a while

247652788_bandicam2019-08-2104-33-30-248.thumb.jpg.f02223ff6bdfbe61ba6bd665beedb6ee.jpg  1

We all should use less water:

WWW.HYDROTECH-GROUP.COM

China According to statistics, the population of China spends 1370 trillion liters of water a year. That puts it on the list of countries...

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, I guess I prefer a more raw forum.

Maybe you have to look somewhere else for that? I can't make an Android phone into an iPhone. So instead of complaining my phone is not an iPhone I should just go buy an iPhone...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Scamming is a technique used by certain tenants to win money from VHTV viewers. I don't hate them or love them. I just call spades, spades.

What I find under this definition is clearly against VH rules. So when you have clear evidence of the scam you should report to support. Otherwise I suggest being more careful with false accusations.

WWW.THESAURUS.COM

Synonyms for scam from Thesaurus.com, the world’s leading online source for synonyms, antonyms, and more.

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We all should use less water:

WWW.HYDROTECH-GROUP.COM

China According to statistics, the population of China spends 1370 trillion liters of water a year. That puts it on the list of countries...

It's a question to create measures to avoid the immense waste of it. 

• Like 1