Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A melding between RLC's original mission statement and VHTV's content is not going to be a bad thing. I'll bet three acorns on it.

Damn! 3 acorns!!! This is a serious bet!! Hi Foamy. 😊

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

They were nicely summarized by @sturmchaser very recently (FYI responding to a post that called them stupid) as follows:

"Both Nina and Kira have university degrees.  Nina is a brilliant singer, composer, and musician, and the front of a very very successful Russian band.  Kira is a business manager, a published author X 5, a poet, a theatre actress, a composer, and a chess champion."

No shit!! I never knew any of that about Kira. Love Kira. Thanks, Arkay.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

No shit!! I never knew any of that about Kira. Love Kira. Thanks, Arkay.

Yeah i saw that post by @Arkay2 But it does then make you wonder why they are on sites like this etc etc. doesn't really compute or make any sense?. jmo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It depends on the cams.. there are still some very old pre-historic cams in action, these ones must be pretty recent

Indeed,both in VH and Rlc.Some cams in VH are absolutely shitt and same in rlc.But i would say VH improved more in this regard,what makes sense because they had the biggest amount of shitty cams😅.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

You still miss your girls??? they have been around CB lately

I miss my girls a lotttt.i watch them in CB but isn't the same thing,last time they were in web cam was 9 Augustsad michael cera GIF