Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

7 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

tgreesome foursome orgies very beatifull awesome friends

Only seen two threesomes in all those years.One with skinny tall blonde other with sad eyes girls.They have some nice looking girlfriend but few exciting stuff from them.There was a couple guests that played in livingroom bed..and that's all.Always had the feeling they did a lot more stuff...outside,off cams.Very hard to believe they only were one time with sad eyes..specialy being her such a regular visit.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I expect to see a house with two nice intelligent girls doing hot things sometimes and give us a view in their life with all their hobbies. When this happens I am happy. 

it's called a reallife i will be happy with this, i prefer waiting for the moment because with the activity they have outside on cb i have a doubt on their sexual activity in the apartment

• Like 1

Just now, firewall said:

it's called a reallife i will be happy with this, i prefer waiting for the moment because with the activity they have outside on cb i have a doubt on their sexual activity in the apartment

I don't expect crazy orgies. Just two hopefully often horny girls 😁

Guest hacıvat
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That sounds promising. 

just forgot to put 😁 end of my entry. sorry do not wait anything from them. they do nothing. one of them cleans the house wshes feed the cats dail routine. the other cryes(sing) plays some enstruments play video game. they do not have too much frends. they argue always. they stay at same house without speaking eachother for several days. they do sex like pandas once at every three months.they are very boring and annoying. in spite of everthing you like to watch them. ı know them at the beginning. they are not as productive as said.  they ll be new em and sid of vhtv. they do nothing but people ll watch them and ll make comments on them. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

As they have a realm number not associated with any other managers I am damn sure N&K are on their own too. 

Yes that's what i was saying,they seem to be their own managers(just like H&M and N&K)so what things happen or not..will depend of them a lot.