Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Doesn't matter to me, but if I were paying for VHTV, I'd want to be able to see the backstage viewpoint of the show. Why take less when you can have more!

Makes no sense to me as I do not want to see the other tenants outside work too. 

Guest hacıvat
8 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

they are very social they have many friends visitinig them they are swinging they give crazy parties they have always sex too much fun you ll love to watch every second 

tgreesome foursome orgies very beatifull awesome friends

Just now, golfer06 said:

as far as work outside the home that's normal. but if they do nothing while at home. on vh that would not be good. amazing that rlc charged so much $ for them.

I agree. We can only judge by what they do at home. I really do not think we can do this by one hour we saw them today. 

It could be the girls are working for someone(in this web cam house)so they have a salary from them,but of course they are doing the web cam shows in the dude house.That explains why there is several girls with the same page as them.

Just now, golfer06 said:

as far as work outside the home that's normal. but if they do nothing while at home. on vh that would not be good. amazing that rlc charged so much $ for them.

yes this is why i will continue watch during a moment i have again 17 days on my suscription for see what they will do inside the apartment but if they have zero sexuality inside the apartment and only on CB i will not watch long time

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

When i heard they would come to VH my tought was..they will have to change a lot of things to be VH residents,n&K were among the less active residents in rlc,and that's what makes sense..them to adapt VH.To be like they were in rlc won't work were.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm a good judge of character. These girls are lame scammers and I can tell you that on the inside they are laughing at the people they see as idiots who watch them. Soon they will be laughing even harder at VHTV who will no doubt have to pay them on the side, least they have a failed RLC apt. THEY WILL NO LET THAT HAPPEN NO MATTER WHAT! I have intuation and it screams at me.😄

Agree to disagree...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1