Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

I think it is an interesting concept doing the webcamming outside. Because it shows what it acutally is. It is work. It is their work and and they leave the appartmenet for work like other tenants do too. I do not see any problem at all here. We can't watch the other tenants work so why should there be a difference?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think it is an interesting concept doing the webcamming outside. Because it shows what it acutally is. It is work. It is their work and and they leave the appartmenet for work like other tenants do too. I do not see any problem at all here. We can't watch the other tenants work so why should there be a difference?

As long it isn't all nights then fine.And who knows maybe during days they will be interesting to fallow in house,we still don't know they routines.i hope they made some adjustments to conciliate both works..the VH work and the web cam work.

Guest hacıvat

they are very social they have many friends visitinig them they are swinging they give crazy parties they have always sex too much fun you ll love to watch every second 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Well, this sucks! I hope that VHTV loses a ton of money carrying these 2 girls water in spite of the other tenants who actually put on a decent show for subscribers. If you can watch this and get anything out of it, god love you!

Can't remember seeing you so prejudiced and impatient in the past. How much time did they spent in the appartement today? One hour at max I think. So judging places is okay. I usually do this after some days. But not at same day. A little strange...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

agree on this point, i just hope they will have more to offer inside the apartment than eat and sleep

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1