Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

Cam 3 is too low. It’s one thing if they are lying on the couch but if they stand up all you see is knees

most of the time they are on the floor for watch the TV or play video games so i think it's ok with this cam we have the couch and the floor

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

A balcony cam had been alfa-omega, but looking from the old cam 1, they looked very close to their neighbors. Maybe it is even a shared balcony, I don't know.

Don't think is a shared balcony,i remember to see one or two times the balcony better and looked the tipical separated balcony many buildings have,could be that isn't covered so the balconies next to it are visible to them and them to the others residents.I don't know..maybe a cam installed very low that let us see what is going on or not.Years waiting for this and when is finaly done is sub par job.Maybe in a couple years it will be done perfectly😂.

I am quite disappointed with the new cameras. The bedroom cams are okay. The bathroom cam is as useless as the old one because it still doesn’t show anything else but the bathtub which is never used except for the dog. But the new living room cams are a disaster. I really miss the old cam 1. It was great to watch Maria and Alberto having lunch and supper. A week ago it was fantastic to see them playing Catan and to see Maria drinking half a liter of red wine. The old cam showed us real life. Of course M&A also present us wonderful love sessions but not only. They talk about their future, their worries and problems, their work, their plans. Now camera one shows us a remote island with an anonymous couple. RLC should have left cam 1 and 2 and added a third cam. The new cam, by the way, is of bad quality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

I am quite disappointed with the new cameras. The bedroom cams are okay. The bathroom cam is as useless as the old one because it still doesn’t show anything else but the bathtub which is never used except for the dog. But the new living room cams are a disaster. I really miss the old cam 1. It was great to watch Maria and Alberto having lunch and supper. A week ago it was fantastic to see them playing Catan and to see Maria drinking half a liter of red wine. The old cam showed us real life. Of course M&A also present us wonderful love sessions but not only. They talk about their future, their worries and problems, their work, their plans. Now camera one shows us a remote island with an anonymous couple. RLC should have left cam 1 and 2 and added a third cam. The new cam, by the way, is of bad quality.

Well said.In regards to the dining room table perhaps they will move back at some point toward the center of the room.They have before.

6 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

how much influence do you think the tenants have on camera placement?

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if you've seen her topless once, seeing her topless numerous times is going to be any different!!

Yes, IMO, when you see the same topless girl on numerous occasions, you always get a different bounce :biggrin:

if you've seen her topless once, seeing her topless numerous times isn't going to be any different!!

39 minutes ago, happyone said:

Yes, IMO, when you see the same topless girl on numerous occasions, you always get a different bounce :biggrin:

i fixed it for you H1 hahaha

if you've seen her topless once, seeing her topless numerous times is going to be any different????

I fixed your post cause I just thought it was a question so---ha ha ha 

45 minutes ago, happyone said:

if you've seen her topless once, seeing her topless numerous times isn't going to be any different.

I'm having a difficult time focusing today so i fixed it the right way this time.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I fixed your post cause I just thought it was a question so---ha ha ha 

I found the new cam placement less enjoyable,there was no need of having the cams in extreme zoom,they could be giving close view but still be far enought for us to watch things in a more natural way,funny enought houses feels more small,more "hidden" now with more two cams and some change in old one side positions than it was before with less cams.The voyeur experience got worst after they did the changes.Actualy watching the house less now than i watch before.