Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

Th balcony become even less visible than before,before they and guests already gone to there a lotttt,now that is basicaly a "hidden" zone will be even worst.Classic rlc..they give with one hand and take out with the other.

I'm not sure the living room setup is any better than it was. The dining table is an english mile away. The bedroom is way too zoomed, 3/4 of the room is a blindspot. I think the guest bathroom turned out better though.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm not sure the living room setup is any better than it was. The dining table is an english mile away. The bedroom is way too zoomed, 3/4 of the room is a blindspot. I think the guest bathroom turned out better though.

Seems the cams are now more placed to watch them having sex than to actualy watch the rest of things,now we can't watch them having meals(we can but they look like 🐜)and balcony is "gone".Bad job in my opinion.

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Youll need a telescope now to see whats going on at the dining table.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems the cams are now more placed to watch them having sex than to actualy watch the rest of things,now we can't watch them having meals(we can but they look like 🐜)and balcony is "gone".Bad job in my opinion.

A balcony cam had been alfa-omega, but looking from the old cam 1, they looked very close to their neighbors. Maybe it is even a shared balcony, I don't know.

il y a 17 minutes, ed2 a dit :

A balcony cam had been alfa-omega, but looking from the old cam 1, they looked very close to their neighbors. Maybe it is even a shared balcony, I don't know.

You could be onto something there. RLC knows we want a balcony cam at least they could give a reason for not putting one there but a shared balcony could be the reason.