Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good luck with that, as they have the worst support by far in the online voyeur industry.

The technical support works
My experience when I reported a malfunction in April
but now???

44 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh I doubt that, but one never really knows now do they ? I never really thought that Nelly and Masha would go at it, and if they had more time this last time Nelly was there they would have.

LOL what do you think all those long UM's were for!!

9 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

What will we see with the end of the undermaintenance? With the end of the previous undermaintenance that only lasted a few hours after so many fights we saw Masha & Sasha & Dasha becoming best friends again!

My bet..we won't see absolutely any change.Maybe the guest couple leaved at max.An all night MN is very..appropriated for Masha and guests lol.Not that we don't know already they all eat ones anothers(Nelly,bogdan,bald dude,other girlfriends,Eva)lots of eating😂.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

electricity issue
Plug pulled?

Nop,house was working just fine westerday,was an all night MN,that already makes it suspicious.Think Masha,the couple and who knows more who wanted some privacy.But Plug pulled would be a good ideia.Even better..Clean the house and put there a new couple living,maybe a Italian couple.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Nop,house was working just fine westerday,was an all night MN,that already makes it suspicious.Think Masha,the couple and who knows more who wanted some privacy.But Plug pulled would be a good ideia.Even better..Clean the house and put there a new couple living,maybe a Italian couple.

Very good idea my friend!

Edited by hondarellas
  • Upvote 1