Masha General Chat Topic 2019 August #2

happyone

It was as intentional and well-understood as the damage done. Anyone who wants to watch it at replay is the moment the visitor takes the guitar out of bed and takes it to the corner where the piano is, there we always saw some little light's flashing and it is logical for the camera's server. At that time you lose the broadcast then go out again for a few minutes and then they are completely lost!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

It was as intentional and well-understood as the damage done. Anyone who wants to watch it at replay is the moment the visitor takes the guitar out of bed and takes it to the corner where the piano is, there we always saw some little light's flashing and it is logical for the camera's server. At that time you lose the broadcast then go out again for a few minutes and then they are completely lost!

That's very serious,i only watch a little and indeed the dude seems to had done something,the problem is that He,Masha,Eva(and god knows who more)are not only cheating viewers,paid users of rlc..they are cheating also Rlc themselfs.Its not like we don't know what they do..drugs..sex.But this is bad.

• Like 1

I do not think that this was a conscious action of the residents
that would not fit at all
But Masha needs the money from RLC to finance her life
However, they also went out a few times and maybe something was discussed that nobody should hear

If it was deliberate, we only see a big fake

16 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I do not think that this was a conscious action of the residents
that would not fit at all
But Masha needs the money from RLC to finance her life
However, they also went out a few times and maybe something was discussed that nobody should hear

If it was deliberate, we only see a big fake

You can comfortably say they are deliberate, then I'll send you precise time to watch it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

You can comfortably say they are deliberate, then I'll send you precise time to watch it.

At the time, I was in the bathroom with Eva.
That's why I did not see it

but it makes no sense; I do not get it

I'm not really sure what you are all thinking is going on RLC says their is an issue with the electrics and you are all thinking their is orgy non stop going on in the house. When Martina and Alberto apt was offline nearly everyone said RLC was lying which in turn they weren't but telling the truth. You have to look at the amount of outages the girls apt occurs on most days where the power would turn off and the girls have to switch it back on. This apt is old and so something must be going on. The other night they were looking and staring at the celing in the bathroom and something didn't look right. We will have to wait and see but i'm fed up everytime a apartment going into maintenance everyone starts says sex orgies or stuff being done in private.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I'm not really sure what you are all thinking is going on RLC says their is an issue with the electrics and you are all thinking their is orgy non stop going on in the house. When Martina and Alberto apt was offline nearly everyone said RLC was lying which in turn they weren't but telling the truth. You have to look at the amount of outages the girls apt occurs on most days where the power would turn off and the girls have to switch it back on. This apt is old and so something must be going on. The other night they were looking and staring at the celing in the bathroom and something didn't look right. We will have to wait and see but i'm fed up everytime a apartment going into maintenance everyone starts says sex orgies or stuff being done in private.

I think so it is
there is no story behind the story

For what I saw on the replay, we lost the apartment while Masha eats, Eva takes a shower and her boyfriend discusses with Masha so we are far from the conspiracy theory that they made anything for the apartment to leave in maintenance

Now if we come back to reality, problems with the internet, it exists since the internet exists, the box that grid, and it does not necessarily replace in five minutes especially if the material is not available
it may also have had a problem on the network upstream of the apartment, certainly impacting the entire building, even the neighborhood or street, ditto it does not repair in five minutes, it is necessary to make a diagnosis of the problem, then replace the defective parts, knowing that they do not necessarily have them in stock right away

I believe that there is only in our immaginary world where we solve all the problems just by thinking about it

• Like 4

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

For what I saw on the replay, we lost the apartment while Masha eats, Eva takes a shower and her boyfriend discusses with Masha so we are far from the conspiracy theory that they made anything for the apartment to leave in maintenance

Now if we come back to reality, problems with the internet, it exists since the internet exists, the box that grid, and it does not necessarily replace in five minutes especially if the material is not available
it may also have had a problem on the network upstream of the apartment, certainly impacting the entire building, even the neighborhood or street, ditto it does not repair in five minutes, it is necessary to make a diagnosis of the problem, then replace the defective parts, knowing that they do not necessarily have them in stock right away

I believe that there is only in our immaginary world where we solve all the problems just by thinking about it

I agree everyone has wild imaginations. But i think it's something related to the bathroom a few days ago where Eva and her BF were looking at the ceiling and then Eva rang someone. Shortly later Masha arrives home and goes straight to the bathroom.