Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

26 minutes ago, lwis said:

Hello Leora
You are amazing .... Thanks for more this show.
Great....GREAT......
Just a small detail: next time, move about 20 cms away from cam 7.  Veryc lose,  cuts a good deal of the most interesting. The big ending (orgasm) was superb.

BTW,  requires a fan 

Thanks again

Steady... some of the poor unfortunate guys on here have not had the pleasure of seeing the Goddess in the new place...If your after thinking everyone being envious of  you your probably right...

You have a direct line to the Queen as well I see lucky guy... 🙂

Il y a 2 heures, lwis a dit :

Hello Leora
You are amazing .... Thanks for more this show.
Great....GREAT......
Just a small detail: next time, move about 20 cms away from cam 7.  Veryc lose,  cuts a good deal of the most interesting. The big ending (orgasm) was superb.

Léora, en professionnelle ,vérifie ses cadrages sur son mac.Constaté lorsque ,chose peu fréquente, l'écran de son pc était bien visible. Tout est nouveau dans cet appartement :emplacement du mobilier,caméras.

Faisons lui confiance, elle perfectionnera tous ces détails si son séjour à Prague se prolonge au delà d'un visa de 90 jours ?

16 hours ago, ze81 said:

Its a situation far from ideal that's for sure,but of course there are thing we don't know,for exemple is Leora staying years alone in this house,i feel she won't,at some point she will need to be with the persons(and Eva)she loves.Maybe if rlc gived us info about what the situation is things would be more clear(mainly if Leora is in vacations or just to stay a certain amount of time),Leora is being well played for the situation,no doubths about,seems a big sacrifice she is doing,but obviously she doing it for her,Paul,Eva fans of her and to improve their life's in long term.To me that usted to watched the three is sad,she is doing her best no doubts,but doesn't feel real life a lot of time,to much shows to cams(gess that what her And rlc agreed),as i said prior hope This of separating families and out this girls alone in houses far away of their homes don't become usual.

Don't worry, friend. I understand. I enjoy her time alone with us, but I want her to be happy. We all want that.

• Upvote 1