Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #3

happyone

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She looks no different than any other day.    :biggrin:

Technically, the cameras and the venue offer entirely different perspectives. You, of all people, should know I've hated the same old cameras for centuries.

14 hours ago, brian smith said:

Cannot believe people are asking for Useless Paul to come to the new place ..(he done everyone a favour not being able to satisfy her and you would not now be able to see her masturbate all the time if he could manage it)...

Also that annoying dog yapping all the time when she is about to orgasm.. what crazy person wants that.....

Her now on her own is what the majority wanted if you want to see happy families turn to a family channel..

I am tired of saying that if they had prepared the Camera's close up so we could get views we have not seen before it would have been a totally different experience..

Instead we have worse Camera's and more of the same boring stuff..it's still in Rlc hands though they could change the situation tomorrow if they wanted instead of leaving it and having members making silly comments about having Paul and the Canine nuisance there as if that would change things ..

It's not permanent situation I suppose so come on Rlc make the most of the situation sort the cams out and lets see something none of us have not already seen a thousand times...I'm positive you would be rewarded many times over in memberships then you would have some good content to protect instead of the stuff already on everyone's hardrives..

And I say you need to bring it down a level or two. Quit blaming everyone else because you stubbed your toe and don't like the current situation. I believe it will all get figured out, just be patient, sir.

• Like 2