B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #5 / September #1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

And BTW if you understand English you'll know that wasn't planned ... well certainly not by Nate.

The last time it was more than obvious that it was planned by the girls and their toys had to follow, although they were (or pretended to be) reluctant in the beginning.

This time all four of them are fully aware what will happen.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Another boring evening.  Can't these girls think of anything original to do.

Obviously they can't. But there is hope that they bring something new on their next stay ... or the following one ... or ... :sleepy: 💤

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Obviously they can't. But there is hope that they bring something new on their next stay ... or the following one ... or ... :sleepy: 💤

I think RLC should open a MOV apartment ... MATURES ON VACATION :biggrin:

Maybe for those who do not like the old boring activities like beer pong, twister, body painting, playing cards, spin the bottle, and some others-----   you can suggest something

different that they could do that is not just a silly show, phony lesbianism, dildo shows, masturbation shows, posing naked on the bed with legs spread or boyfriends fucking them.  I am sure all suggestions would be welcome. 😏

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Another boring evening.  Can't these girls think of anything original to do.

They are both being eaten and finger fucked by each other's partners. They are close to a full on fuck fest 4some

Just now, happyone said:

Maybe for those who do not like the old boring activities like beer pong, twister, body painting, playing cards, spin the bottle, and some others-----   you can suggest something

different that they could do that is not just a silly show, phony lesbianism, dildo shows, masturbation shows or boyfriends fucking them.  I am sure all suggestions would be welcome. 😏

Well they have moved on. 😀