Melissa & Sergio, Krista & Andrew (2019) Part #2

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't wait for Sergio, I don't know how to classify him... bored, listless... but Melissa is being my biggest disappointment. She has become completely antisocial, all day with her mobile phone, without any motivation, to the point of being all naked and she is not. I think the two of them don't want to stay on VH anymore and we don't deserve this! Melissa, I loved you, but now I'm starting to change my mind about you!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bueno, al parecer, su motivación para estar aquí es para que Sergio no patear de espaldas al culo del mundo de donde viene. Me imagino que Andrew y Krista se está cansando de dividir el dinero con ellos también.

Perhaps the world Sergio comes from is pure, conservative machismo. If she really said those words to Melissa, she doesn't deserve to be here, she deserves a kick in the ass and especially by Melissa. Melissa can have the men she wants and not a old man like Sergio. On the other hand, it is normal that Krista and Andrew are tired of splitting the money, because they will surely take even less than they since they are their managers, living in their flat and doing nothing!

• Like 3