Katrin (2019) Part #1

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This new apartment camera setup is good. For the firs time after a long time, their actions are watchable.

it is, but that doesn't change the fact this bunch of kids over there is annoying and I can't wait for them to move out, once forever;

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

This new apartment camera setup is good. For the firs time after a long time, their actions are watchable.

Added to my favorite witch list.

Personally I've never been attracted to the occult 😉

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hollisryl said:

Room for one more?

spacer.png

a good example it's not necessary to have 50 apartments, just put them all in one apartment and we have this nice bath with the guests, alisa and brenda can join them if they want

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, firewall said:

a good example it's not necessary to have 50 apartments, just put them all in one apartment and we have this nice bath with the guests

Personally I can't see anything interesting on that pic, I'd prefer Katrin to stay there alone inviting others occasionally; those girls are boring and hopefully all of them will be gone right after new year's eve;

2 hours ago, waldi said:

Personally I can't see anything interesting on that pic, I'd prefer Katrin to stay there alone inviting others occasionally; those girls are boring and hopefully all of them will be gone right after new year's eve;

Personally, I can see a lack of tolerancy not to allow one student apartment among 30 others. VHTV is going for diversity and this okay.

• Like 2