B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Cherry, was it erotically fulfilling to you during your self love session knowing that there were hundreds if not thousands of men and some women watching you get off?  i bet you were overly excited at the thought of being watched.  i'm glad to read your Cherry has finally been popped on RLC!

I am sure you read somewhere, that these apartments have cams.  😏 I am sure she knows about all the people watching and she might enjoy being an exhibitionist. Too bad, the participants cannot answer the questions some people ask--

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

I am sure you read somewhere, that these apartments have cams.  😏 I am sure she knows about all the people watching and she might enjoy being an exhibitionist. Too bad, the participants cannot answer the questions some people ask--

yes, it is too bad that they can't answer questions that some people ask.  it would probably open your eyes like never before!!

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i know she has a cute face and body but all the tats really would ruin it for me.  to each their own i guess..

The tats are a minus on every girl, but beyound that, Debby is one of the cutest!

• Like 1