Beverley & Hugo (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, life+90 said:

I hope Beverley will have an adventurous spirit. I hope,One day Beverley&Hugo have threesome.

I don't think Beverley has the problem of a threesome or swapping. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2019 at 12:23 AM, zoifan said:

This party won't go anywhere and this is has been the norm George's realm.

The staff tend to take their lead from George when he is present and George has now become 'Saint George' of late. I think the reason is that he and Louise are now an item and only go with each other. 

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

And that is the point I was making, Beverley doesn't have the problem IMO.

I don't think that because doing with A they have to do with  [B, C, D, ...,Z] .. Hugo also done it with other at that time and none of them now show any interest 
And now they already have a place.. so probably they don't need to do it anymore or they didn't like what they did and don't (or one of them) want anymore and want to preserve what they still have 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I don't think that because doing with A they have to do with  [B, C, D, ...,Z] .. Hugo also done it with 
And now they already have a place.. so probably they don't need to do it anymore or they didn't like what they did and don't (or one of them) want anymore and want to preserve what they still have 

I understand that just because they have swapped in the past that they don't have to do anything in the future, but I believe that Hugo is the one who is blocking anything more happening, I could be wrong but it is the feeling I get and also the way he looked uncomfortable when they were swapping with S + J. I'm not saying it is a good thing nor a bad thing and it is truly their decision on what they are willing to do or not do.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

I understand that just because they have swapped in the past that they don't have to do anything in the future, but I believe that Hugo is the one who is blocking anything more happening, I could be wrong but it is the feeling I get and also the way he looked uncomfortable when they were swapping with S + J. I'm not saying it is a good thing nor a bad thing and it is truly their decision on what they are willing to do or not do.

I know that 😉 We think the same way

Probably you are right in that about Hugo because was clear that he didn't like/enjoy the moments when that happened