Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #4

happyone

ive not been tempted once to buy premium again yet as no free cam view and same shit different day and not worth the money they want for mostly non enjoyayable cam feeds ,,, she looks lost and alone and playing up to the cameras that is it , shes here for a short time not a long time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, maniac1690 said:

ive not been tempted once to buy premium again yet as no free cam view and same shit different day and not worth the money they want for mostly non enjoyayable cam feeds ,,, she looks lost and alone and playing up to the cameras that is it , shes here for a short time not a long time

She's fine and doing her job well.

• Like 2

Been catching up on a few sessions a kind friend had sent me. Certainly seems as though she has been busy, and managing to occupy her time in a thoughtful and considerate manner, trying to feed the insatiable appetite of us followers.

I have read some complaints about the positioning of cameras and where she chooses to work....I’m not sure what the number of the cameras is, but I think from what I have seen that she utilises what is available very well, although the two in the living room and bathroom need a clean I believe....she as always is very aware of the positioning of the cameras, and ever the professional she places herself in the most advantageous position for maximum viewing. 

Some folks are wanting her to meet a guy or girl, Personally I don’t think that is going to happen, it’s not what she would do, I honestly believe she is a one man woman, and although she may fantasise the situation I don’t see it materialising in reality.

Its good to see her back, although as I mentioned before, I don’t see it continuing for much longer.....I sincerely hope I’m wrong, we shall see.

Looking at the time lines on the videos I have received, I notice she still stays awake very late and sleeps in in the morning....She is beginning to look tired.....probably still letting social media control her life....strange how today’s generation can’t be away from a phone,it’s their life’s blood.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Been catching up on a few sessions a kind friend had sent me. Certainly seems as though she has been busy, and managing to occupy her time in a thoughtful and considerate manner, trying to feed the insatiable appetite of us followers.

I have read some complaints about the positioning of cameras and where she chooses to work....I’m not sure what the number of the cameras is, but I think from what I have seen that she utilises what is available very well, although the two in the living room and bathroom need a clean I believe....she as always is very aware of the positioning of the cameras, and ever the professional she places herself in the most advantageous position for maximum viewing. 

Some folks are wanting her to meet a guy or girl, Personally I don’t think that is going to happen, it’s not what she would do, I honestly believe she is a one man woman, and although she may fantasise the situation I don’t see it materialising in reality.

Its good to see her back, although as I mentioned before, I don’t see it continuing for much longer.....I sincerely hope I’m wrong, we shall see.

Looking at the time lines on the videos I have received, I notice she still stays awake very late and sleeps in in the morning....She is beginning to look tired.....probably still letting social media control her life....strange how today’s generation can’t be away from a phone,it’s their life’s blood.

If I had a wish, It would be to see her dance more often, but as the saying goes “ Beggars can’t be choosers “ She used to do some marathon dance sessions in Russia, which I thought were extremely erotic and she also seemed to enjoy letting herself go as she became immersed in the music of her favourite groups..

• Like 1