B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

38 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Now only Sofie move out remains pending. Better, a complete restart with a new group of girls. 

Maybe finally a little more in the direction of "Real Life". No more of this useless show girls. 

Will not happen..they will bring more show girls,i think twins..Maybe Gina..maybe that girl with big breats  that was friend of Irma.Hope to be absolutely wrong and see diferent act girls in b2 like Nicole and others we had,some true life in cams in b2 instead of shows would be great.

Just now, ze81 said:

Will not happen..they will bring more show girls,i think twins..Maybe Gina..maybe that girl with big breats  that was friend of Irma.Hope to be absolutely wrong and see diferent act girls in b2 like Nicole and others we had,some true life in cams in b2 instead of shows would be great.

Danaya :heart:

One thing for sure Gina and Polya don't make sense,they already live and have houses in Barcelona,so they wouldn't be in vacations,not to mention they would have two houses to stay when they wanted,one with cams,other without cams.

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing for sure Gina and Polya don't make sense,they already live and have houses in Barcelona,so they wouldn't be in vacations,not to mention they would have two houses to stay when they wanted,one with cams,other without cams.

that is a problem for the viewers for sure!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I still think RLC should upgrade at least one of the GOV apartments to a roommate apartment. With girls who really live in Barcelona and don't just take a "vacation" there. 

Maybe, some of the Girls (like e.g. Gina) are not the best for this task, but always add new girls who in the end just again show girls makes no sense. 

• Upvote 1