B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There will be a lot of changes in the next week or so...

Could be for the better, and then it could for the worse. I know one thing is for sure that someone in B-4 will need to step up to the plate. If no one does it will fall into oblivion. I don't see anyone there now with exception of Holly that can even come close to carrying the load of the Big House on the Hill.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Could be for the better, and then it could for the worse. I know one thing is for sure that someone in B-4 will need to step up to the plate. If no one does it will fall into oblivion. I don't see anyone there now with exception of Holly that can even come close to carrying the load of the Big House on the Hill.

True...but that was a great handstand on the table in the LR by Evelyn...the best pose we've ever had on that battered looking little table...:biggrin:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

True...but that was a great handstand on the table in the LR by Evelyn...the best pose we've ever had on that battered looking little table...:biggrin:

I just returned from long MONDAY at work, so I missed it. I will have go give it my best rating !!!! Then it is off to watch Monday Night Football American style. 😎 I keep hoping there is more to Evelyn than what meets the eye so far.

23 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Cum now, seems to me every time that one of the girls tries to take a load---some people moan about the loader 😏

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I just returned from long MONDAY at work, so I missed it. I will have go give it my best rating !!!! Then it is off to watch Monday Night Football American style. 😎 I keep hoping there is more to Evelyn than what meets the eye so far.

I wouldn't get too excited Thes...it was just a great handstand, ha...But Tthat girl really looks like she's a gymnast...:angel:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Thes...you must have the quickest reaction time in RLC history when someone mentions MMMMM...which usually happens to be me ha...😍

Or JJJJJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSS MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!