B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

Cum now, seems to me every time that one of the girls tries to take a load---some people moan about the loader 😏

I will never moan about a girl doing a load. 😉

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Or JJJJJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSS MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

That's a lot of real words to match the letters...5 'J's ' is a bit tricky to start with :biggrin:...Monica's 'M's ' are much easier, as you know, and Megan isn't fit to change the batteries in Monica's lively little mouse...IMO, of course...😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's a lot of real words to match the letters...5 'J's ' is a bit tricky to start with :biggrin:...Monica's 'M's ' are much easier, as you know, and Megan isn't fit to change the batteries in Monica's lively little mouse...IMO, of course...😉

Monica is Masterful, but Jasmin is just downright gorgeous. Both are deserving of my heart. 

Image result for beating heart gifsImage result for beating heart gifs

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Or JJJJJ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSS MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!

DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

🥥🥥

Just watched the Replay of "Sophisticated Sophie The Professor" and it very obvious she has lost her ability to influence her disciples. Her incredible friend would not play her games with her, and that is a damn shame because that would have been worth the time to watch. Hell she couldn't even get her off her phone long enough to even start her games. can you imagine just how incredibly sensual it would have been to watch the teacher instruct her pupil, but Sophie failed miserably at bringing her friend into the limelight. I guess we can call her SOLO SOPHIE until she leaves.

Lost out on Fiby and her friend and is batting 0 for 2 with the newbies. I would say she is a failed Instructor or Professor with that average. She should lose her tenure as a top notch sexuality sensuality college professor.

• Like 1