Misty (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Coffee94 said:

It seems we are seeing another Misty. No judgment on my part, but why come back here to do the gym, host a girlfriend and small fuck from time to time. She knows the principle of VH !?

Well, she is a normal and happy human being and she does not have a talent recruiting agency on her disposal. 

She probably need more time to re-establish her network and we know she is so good at it. In the meantime she should enjoy her life. 

Mist enjoys working hard to entertain us. I personally appreciate her good work. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh, the monster 

With irony and disgust ....

So big, it should put panties, be more discreet.

ashleyxyz How rude! Why would you make such a demeaning remark like that? Do you feel good about yourself after that?

jabbath1987 Fully agree. Disgusting comment...

Hello, it's possible to let me hate who I want? It's possible to hate fat? Still dictatorship?

Friendly

1 minute ago, henriPas said:

Oh, the monster 

With irony and disgust ....

So big, it should put panties, be more discreet.

ashleyxyz How rude! Why would you make such a demeaning remark like that? Do you feel good about yourself after that?

jabbath1987 Fully agree. Disgusting comment...

Hello, it's possible to let me hate who I want? It's possible to hate fat? Still dictatorship?

Friendly

To hate a person based on their physical appearance only is not very nice at all and a lot of people would consider it disgusting! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

To hate a person based on their physical appearance only is not very nice at all and a lot of people would consider it disgusting! 

ok, but, 

today, in France, we are forbidden to laugh about everything. I fight against this idea ...

And I respect your opinion

10 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Not sure if this is a cultural thing or you don't know how strong is the word "hate".

Perhaps your translator uses a wrong  word. 

But the question "It's possible to hate fat" is horrible statement in English. 

BTW, I adore fat girls. Specially this one. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Not sure if this is a cultural thing or you don't know how strong is the word "hate".

Perhaps your translator uses a wrong  word. 

But the question "It's possible to hate fat" is horrible statement in English. 

BTW, I adore fat girls. Specially this one. 

👌