Misty (2019) Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Groomy already clarified that she is having trouble securing talent for her content. The girl needs money and to get it she need new dicks. She's having trouble finding new guys to fuck on cam. #49 is on standby in the meantime. He's clearly a friend and he's helping a girl out. He's going to end up falling for her, but has no feelings whatsoever for him. He'll have to accept being a female fluffer. 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mine too. But we see a different Misty here. And I have no problems with it. 

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Wasn't that true for all of us :biggrin:
Still 3 guys in less then one week.. 

She usually masturbates several times a day.
Even if the men were still there.

Just now, Robwin said:

Just wondering how difficult it must be finding guys for a free fuck lool

Not easy. If you use all sorts of Tinder and Badoo. You forget about the factor - CAMERAS. Even to go to beautiful girl - to house with 10 cameras. This is first time you see each other. Immediately appears - fear. Is she honest? Or,  Chechen brothers will run in into the apt and start demanding $ 10,000 for dishonored sister also on cameras. Well, or something else bad. I heard many guys offer to go to him without cameras apt, and when Misty say no, they stop talking.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Indeed! There is that factor as well,fear of a scam. It's not easy. 

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Off cam easy, on cam hard! 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Remember also there is risk of fines. She can't just take anyone in. If they move the cams, use drugs, act violent, etc.... That could be a huge set back. 500 is not nothing. 

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not easy. If you use all sorts of Tinder and Badoo. You forget about the factor - CAMERAS. Even to go to beautiful girl - to house with 10 cameras. This is first time you see each other. Immediately appears - fear. Is she honest? Or,  Chechen brothers will run in into the apt and start demanding $ 10,000 for dishonored sister also on cameras. Well, or something else bad. I heard many guys offer to go to him without cameras apt, and when Misty say no, they stop talking.

Yes I appreciate all your points and all valid. Was just looking at it from a selfish point of view. As you say sex in private is vastly different than showing it to the whole world.👍

• Like 2