B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's fine to have some guys visiting for a few hours at a party or stay maybe one night, but not having them stay there every day. And since they showed up they have had sex close to 10 times or more, is all they do.

Remember your youth. In a new relationship some people have sex more than once a week. This is really happening. Whether with or without camera. When they have fun with it, such things happen spontaneously for their own pleasure. That is life. That is what RLC should be all about. 🙂

BTW, There is no issue to have visitors for longer. If Stella would have Gina for some days to stay over, i guess, you would be happy. I do not get why some here can not endure male visit. This shout be no issue at all. In fact, it is the best that could happen with an cast of 11 Girls in GOV. They Need to have more guys that stay as long as the girls like. Stella seems to have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

hell yeah....bring in tons of guys it will make it all so much more real  ROFLMAO

So..it's more real to watch straight womans pretending that are lesbian in some crap shows,massages,paintings and stuff..hep absolutely real.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

So..it's more real to watch straight womans pretending that are lesbian in some crap shows,massages,paintings and stuff..hep absolutely real.

no, i don't agree with that either but i damn sure don't agree with bringing in more guys and by doing that it all of a sudden becomes more real!!!

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Remember your youth. In a new relationship some people have sex more than once a week. This is really happening. Whether with or without camera. When they have fun with it, such things happen spontaneously for their own pleasure. That is life. That is what RLC should be all about. 🙂

BTW, There is no isse to have visitors for longer. If Stella would have Gina for some days to stay over, i guess, you would be happy. I do not get why some here can not endure male visit. This shout be no issue at all. I fact, it is the best that could happen with an cast of 11 Girls in GOV. They Need to have more guys that stay as long as the girls like. Stella seems to have fun.

Agree 

RLC should keep in this line. they must suite the taste of straight sex fans also. and according to what i have seen these two days i decided to renew subscription.
i hope  they keep provide "real life" things, even if it is show also. Simply it is 5% at the best  of the lesbian and masturbating shows 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

get used to it Fagen, you are stuck with them now!!

"you are stuck with them now",Nop..that's not how b1,b2 works..they will stay some days(not even a week probably)than back to old shows.

Just now, ze81 said:

"you are stuck with them now",Nop..that's not how b1,b2 works..they will stay some days(not even a week probably)than back to old shows.

if they only stay for some days as you put it, then that would mean that Sara and Stella would have to leave for them to leave.  no sir, you are stuck with them now!!

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

no, i don't agree with that either but i damn sure don't agree with bringing in more guys and by doing that it all of a sudden becomes more real!!!

Well what do you want me to say,to see young girls with dudes seems more real to me than watching them getting naked and painting their bodies Or massaging ones another's pretending they are liking the pussie(like Sophie does).Arranged or not This situations with dudes seems more real,other thing is that you(and others)prefer to see just girl stuff,than makes sense.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if they only stay for some days as you put it, then that would mean that Sara and Stella would have to leave for them to leave.  no sir, you are stuck with them now!!

Lets bet my friend.You say they will stay,i say they will not stay more than a week.The loser pays a nice fresh 🍺.Lets wait and see.

Just now, ze81 said:

Well what do you want me to say,to see young girls with dudes seems more real to me than watching them getting naked and painting their bodies Or massaging ones another's pretending they are liking the pussie(like Sophie does).Arranged or not This situations with dudes seems more real,other thing is that you(and others)prefer to see just girl stuff,than makes sense.

there is nothing real about it Ze,  they are there for the camera and to exploit themselves and that's the only reason they are there.

I agree that the painting themselves and the BS massages are just that BS but hey, I don't have control over RLC because if i did you wouldn't see any of that shit!!

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets bet my friend.You say they will stay,i say they will not stay more than a week.The loser pays a nice fresh 🍺.Lets wait and see.

a week is already way too fucking long as far as i'm concerned......but i'll take your bet knowing that after they read this they will make the guys leave and then they will just end up outside with them like they did before bringing their sorry asses back to the apartment that they now think they own!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I have a feeling they will be coming everyday, and only leave if they are told to by RLC. Also it's one thing to have one guy visiting but 2 guys in this small apartment is to much, and they are not respecting Jess in the other room when they bang the night away with all the sex. Jess already told them that they been too noisy.

• Like 3