B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

another thing, Jess was glad that yesterday's party was canceled, so she could do whatever she wanted and dance with the mussica she likes, she doesn't like sharing the bed with someone else, with the kids at home now he feels in jail, and he doesn't like the girls making noise, and he doesn't like these guys, uh ... she's married, and she wasn't supposed to be back in RLC, they're calling up all the old girls to see if they do return

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

another thing, Jess was glad that yesterday's party was canceled, so she could do whatever she wanted and dance with the mussica she likes, she doesn't like sharing the bed with someone else, with the kids at home now he feels in jail, and he doesn't like the girls making noise, and he doesn't like these guys, uh ... she's married, and she wasn't supposed to be back in RLC, they're calling up all the old girls to see if they do return

If she's married, why doesn't she have her husband with her? There's a COV apartment with only one girl waiting. They could have a nice "vecation" together on RLC. 

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

why do you think Jess is married?  it would not be normal for a married woman to be on RLC without her husband.  i don't think she's married Mauri.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Se è sposata, perché non ha suo marito con sé? C'è un appartamento COV con solo una ragazza in attesa. Potrebbero avere una bella "vecazione" insieme su RLC. 

she said, she's studying English, she wasn't supposed to come back on RLC, I'm staying here for a month, the other girls have boyfriends at home, it wouldn't even be normal they stay here for 3 months then

17 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Must be a strong boyfriend,to let her be all the time with ass up in bed and rubbing her body with that thing she uses again and again in cams.

Just now, Mauri said:

she said, she's studying English, she wasn't supposed to come back on RLC, I'm staying here for a month, the other girls have boyfriends at home, it wouldn't even be normal they stay here for 3 months then

The longest trip I ever made was five weeks. Normally I'm only on vacation for about two weeks.  

If she's only there for a month, she could have brought her husband along. Maybe he'll come by for a week or two. 

Anyway, Only one thing is really silly. To expect to have silence in a GOV apartment. 

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Deve essere un ragazzo forte, per lasciarla stare tutto il tempo con il culo a letto e massaggiandosi il corpo con quella cosa che usa ancora e ancora in webcam.

for the other girls who have a boyfriend at home, but they stay here 90 days, and maybe they even betray them I don't think you are having problems, right?

23 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Is she really married?

Just now, Mauri said:

for the other girls who have a boyfriend at home, but they stay here 90 days, and maybe they even betray them I don't think you are having problems, right?

I don't care if they have boyfriends in Barca houses or back home,as long as they are with dudes in cams that what i enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1