B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Con lui intendevi lei? Solo amico, ricordo che Jess era quel tipo che aveva montato una tenda in camera da letto (e volutamente avevano fatto sesso), e anche lei e Irma giocavano con lui nel letto di Irma, non credo che fosse il fidanzato di Jess a meno che non le dispiace condividere hehe ... era solo quel tipo.

yes, he, Jess started dating, but it wasn't his main BF

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that the girls finally have fun how they like it. 

Right now there is a really good dynamic in B1. It's a shame these guys are leaving. I hope they will come back. 

Couldn't agree more,think is possible to have 50/50 scenario,half time with dudes,other half by themselfs.But most probably is 80% of the time by themselfs.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that the girls finally have fun how they like it. 

Right now there is a really good dynamic in B1. It's a shame these guys are leaving. I hope they will come back. 

Great dynamic between the couples maybe, don't think Jess is to happy about them being there so much. But of course she is being polite and not saying to much.

Just now, Mauri said:

yes, he, Jess started dating, but it wasn't his main BF

Confusing shitt,that dude was both with Jess and Irma several times,don't think he was boyfriend of any of the girls.Just like this dudes now in the houses..think are just fuck buddies.Somethimes payed others don't,but hardy boyfriends,this people change partners like we change shoes hehe.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Merda confusa, quel tipo è stato più volte con Jess e Irma, non pensare che fosse il fidanzato di nessuna delle ragazze. Proprio come questo tizio ora nelle case ... penso che siano solo amici del cazzo. A volte pagati gli altri no, ma fidanzati duri, questa gente cambia partner come noi cambiamo scarpe hehe.

in fact he wasn't anyone's boyfriend, he was a friend of Nora and Kiko, he played together with Irma and Jess at the beginning, but then, he and Jess started dating and having sex, Jess had a boyfriend at home

• Like 1

Just now, Fagen said:

Great dynamic between the couples maybe, don't think Jess is to happy about them being there so much. But of course she is being polite and not saying to much.

I think you're a little hypocritical, because I guess you'd argue differently if the girls had two female guests to party with in the apartment. 

Again, it's ridiculous to think one could come to one of the GOV apartments to have a quiet and peaceful time. This has not been the case for a long time, no matter whether guests are visiting or not. BTW, I would even say that all the fake shows make more noise. 

24 minutes ago, Mauri said:

in his first stay he she had a boyfriend at home, and he she betrayed him with Nora's friend

10 minutes ago, Mauri said:

yes, he she, Jess started dating, but it wasn't his her main BF

It's confusing, because you are often mixing he/she and his/her.

Just now, Mauri said:

in fact he wasn't anyone's boyfriend, he was a friend of Nora and Kiko, he played together with Irma and Jess at the beginning, but then, he and Jess started dating and having sex, Jess had a boyfriend at home

Having sex in house?Maybe i missed it but only remember one time(maybe two)they possible had sex in house,but they mounted a tend and hide under so not sure what they did or not,the other time the dude fingered both Irma and jess in Irma bed and the girl she tried to get his Winnie up(handjob)but they failed,well he failed😅.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Penso che tu sia un po 'ipocrita, perché immagino che discuteresti diversamente se le ragazze avessero due ospiti femminili con cui fare festa nell'appartamento. 

Ancora una volta, è ridicolo pensare che si possa arrivare in uno degli appartamenti del GOV per trascorrere un momento tranquillo e pacifico. Questo non è stato il caso per molto tempo, indipendentemente dal fatto che gli ospiti visitino o meno. A proposito, direi anche che tutti gli spettacoli falsi fanno più rumore. 

in fact she complained to S&S about the noise today, and she was glad that the party with the other girls was canceled, she likes to play alone and doesn't want to share her bed