B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2

12 hours ago, happyone said:

better withdraw this one also :biggrin: but keep trying--😏

You know what H1, I know you consider yourself one of the smartest and most caring about these girls on this forum, but i have just one question for you......were you there and followed them for the hours that they were gone?  Of course you weren't and neither was I, but it sure was funny when i read the thread and the very first post after mine was "Gina in the house".

if you don't think these girls go to Gina's or any of the other RLC participants places to do their drugs and have actual real sex parties,  then I really feel sorry for you!!  If you think Jessica is not just like the other two, then i feel even more sorry for you!!

in the future if you are going to act like TBN, then please don't bother replying to my posts!

9 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Tonight, we had proof that these guys are just "fuck buddies"   because when a girl just made a boyfriend,  she doesn't swap him after only 3-4 days---Just my opinion, they are not IN love.

I think that's extremely common, having a "boyfriend" to fool around with for a while, with no intention of building a serious relationship. You don't need to marry, buy a house and die together with everyone you have had sex with.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to know which moderator has canceled my comment, I could bet on Moos54, for once I make a comment in which I defend the girls, it is removed, there is no democracy in this forum, it takes someone to say something in defense of these poor girls

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think that's extremely common, having a "boyfriend" to fool around with for a while, with no intention of building a serious relationship. You don't need to marry, buy a house and die together with everyone you have had sex with.

Even I, as soon as I met a girl, after a few evenings I invited some friends and we exchanged the girls, this is the normality in all the couples, obviously, putting some cameras and sending all our cock online.