Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #3

happyone

1 hour ago, philo said:

I've been referring to Masha's newest lover as 8 Pack (for lack of a better name). Is it too soon to start thinking of him as a potential "boy friend"? Some thought that he was just a week end rental, but now that his tenure is moving into a longer stint, many will have to re-assess his status. Although he clearly has not matched either of his predecessors (Sasha or Dick [TK]), because of his youth (I estimate that he is barely 21 years old), could it be that Masha has decided that he can be trained into what she needs?

Don't get hopes high,he is just a payed guest that will stay as long as both agree,my bet is one week,maybe two.There isnt boyfreind stuff,when the views start getting lower(and the profit)he will leave and another guest will come to his place(woman or men).

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Has this guy even been vertical at all. I don't watch this apartment much as everything she does is overacted.

"everything she does is overacted" indeed just isn't hot or apealing,some girls in rlc also do this type of shows but they manage to do things more naturally,others are exactly like her.

Il y a 3 heures, ze81 a dit :

Hehe,"house" needs a lot of MN😂.Lets wait and see who is hired,i mean invited to be masha guest.Westerday the Goodbye photoshoot was done,Mr M is history now,let the next novel to start.As long is entertaining no problem.But they should at least fix cam6 or cam7 sound issues,so many many hours and days of MN and the sound still not fixed.

Perhaps we all should agree of when and how many of us will send RLC a email all at once about the state of the cams and endless maintenance if they get over 10 emails or lots more they won't know what will hit them.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Perhaps we all should agree of when and how many of us will send RLC a email all at once about the state of the cams and endless maintenance if they get over 10 emails or lots more they won't know what will hit them.

Sadly not even if we were 100 sending emails they would care,sad but true.

I followed a little conversation between them, but as you can see, besides sex, they don't talk much, the boy is visiting, it's the first time he comes to Rome, I don't know if it's a problem that the Italian is not the language of none of the boys, but Masha is very cold with him, they had a little discussion about the boy's fatigue, the only thing I clearly felt that Masha asked the boy if he had slept enough, he replied yes, so she said, let's do it, let's say it's a pretty weird relationship for now

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1