Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Raul399 ... No tengo ningún problema en nombrarte como una de las personas que he bloqueado, aunque no por las mismas razones, la mayoría de tus comentarios no son de naturaleza sexualmente degradante, sino más bien un tipo entrañable que, aunque divertido veces se vuelven bastante repetitivas, especialmente cuando ocupan repetidamente dos o tres páginas ... Nada personal, solo mi elección.

Se sugirió que se iniciara otra secuencia para dar cabida a aquellos a quienes no les gusta la insinuación desagradable, mi objeción fue claramente que si la gente desea publicar página tras página de comentarios sugestivos, no debería estar en la sección de Tema general, sino en un hilo especialmente creado donde las personas con ideas afines pueden expresarse a sus anchas sin las críticas de los demás. 

Creo que descubrirá que son más de 20 euros para una membresía estándar de RLC, como ha dicho. 

I just looked at the prices of rlc .. and in Spain they are 19.95 euros ....
that's not money .. hahaha
when i was in russia .. i paid 50 euros .. now it's a gift .. hahaha

I think this house treat become exactly as expected,just one side view of things(or mostly that)and few diferent views of things,and were any coment that isn't about adoring the resident or what happens or not in the house is imediatly taken as an hate stuff,think is makes an extremely boring house post,no contrast about views,no "discussions" about things.Personaly i still think th same as day one,house is to big for just one resident,we have few couples houses and house should had been to a couple,Leora should had return with Paul and Eva..even if they had to wait more time to get the conditions right.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Raul399 ... No tengo ningún problema en nombrarte como una de las personas que he bloqueado, aunque no por las mismas razones, la mayoría de tus comentarios no son de naturaleza sexualmente degradante, sino más bien un tipo entrañable que, aunque divertido veces se vuelven bastante repetitivas, especialmente cuando ocupan repetidamente dos o tres páginas ... Nada personal, solo mi elección.

Se sugirió que se iniciara otra secuencia para dar cabida a aquellos a quienes no les gusta la insinuación desagradable, mi objeción fue claramente que si la gente desea publicar página tras página de comentarios sugestivos, no debería estar en la sección de Tema general, sino en un hilo especialmente creado donde las personas con ideas afines pueden expresarse a sus anchas sin las críticas de los demás. 

Creo que descubrirá que son más de 20 euros para una membresía estándar de RLC, como ha dicho. 

dejalos hacen oidos sordos como si en el foro solo existieran ellos, siempre entro buscando alguna novedad y lo unico que encuentro son paginas y mas paginas de comentarios desagradables aburridos y repetitivos, al final solo se leeran ellos, animo jimbo

let them make deaf ears as if only they existed in the forum, I always enter looking for some novelty and the only thing I find are pages and more pages of unpleasant boring and repetitive comments, in the end only they will be read, I encourage Jimbo

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

dejalos hacen oidos sordos como si en el foro solo existieran ellos, siempre entro buscando alguna novedad y lo unico que encuentro son paginas y mas paginas de comentarios desagradables aburridos y repetitivos, al final solo se leeran ellos, animo jimbo

let them make deaf ears as if only they existed in the forum, I always enter looking for some novelty and the only thing I find are pages and more pages of unpleasant boring and repetitive comments, in the end only they will be read, I encourage Jimbo

Geez, I know one thing that's getting boring and repetitive, I will make a separate thread soon so you can have your fun here, where sometimes nobody but me post for an entire day, and when someone do it's to complain about the comments, why don't you respond to ze81's fun and interesting opinion instead since that's what you all wish the pages where filled with instead?

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Raul399....I have no problem whatsoever with naming you as one of the people I have blocked, although not for the same reasons, most of your comments are not of a sexually demeaning nature, more an endearing type which even though funny at times become rather repetitious especially when they repeatedly take up two or three pages...Nothing personal just my choice.

It was suggested that another stream be started to accommodate those who do not like the unsavory innuendo, my objection to that was clearly that if people wish to post page after page of suggestive remarks it should not be in the General Topic section, but in a specially created thread where like minded people can express themselves to their hearts content without criticism from others. 

I think you will find it's more than 20 euros for a standard membership of RLC as you have stated. 

Actually, my suggestion was aimed at having the lewd comments get their own thread, not the other way around. Seems to be plenty of those people around to start one.

• Like 2