Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #5

happyone

I like many things about Leora ... her smile ... her eyes ... her bad girl smile kills me .. hahaha, from her body what I like most are her chest .. for me they are perfect..y when she wants to be mean and sensual like a naughty girl with shame to me that's the maximum ... I could be saying good things about her all day ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

I like many things about Leora ... her smile ... her eyes ... her bad girl smile kills me .. hahaha, from her body what I like most are her chest .. for me they are perfect..y when she wants to be mean and sensual like a naughty girl with shame to me that's the maximum ... I could be saying good things about her all day ..

Excellent.

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Raul399 ... No tengo ningún problema en nombrarte como una de las personas que he bloqueado, aunque no por las mismas razones, la mayoría de tus comentarios no son de naturaleza sexualmente degradante, sino más bien un tipo entrañable que, aunque divertido veces se vuelven bastante repetitivas, especialmente cuando ocupan repetidamente dos o tres páginas ... Nada personal, solo mi elección.

Se sugirió que se iniciara otra secuencia para dar cabida a aquellos a quienes no les gusta la insinuación desagradable, mi objeción fue claramente que si la gente desea publicar página tras página de comentarios sugestivos, no debería estar en la sección de Tema general, sino en un hilo especialmente creado donde las personas con ideas afines pueden expresarse a sus anchas sin las críticas de los demás. 

Creo que descubrirá que son más de 20 euros para una membresía estándar de RLC, como ha dicho. 

we all have a different point of view .. and have my respect as a person ..
it's hard not to repeat yourself when you write one person alone ... and you have to look at that dark object of desire called Leora ...
sorry if I write a lot ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Excelente.

I think that my love for Leora is not questionable ...
I only write for her ... maybe she has 4 or 5 comments in these years of other girls ... so for me with her virtues and her flaws, it's my impossible love, something you want and you'll never have it ...

• Like 1