B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - September #3

28 minutes ago, Calle said:

I like Holly. She has a perfect body and innocent looks, and her pussy is very pretty and delicious, comparable to Leora´s. Too bad her bating is lazy and she does not get excited, it looks as if she were a municipal office worker (sorry for this comparison). Surprisingly she has a dildo/vibrator (probably part of the RLC contract), but it does not take her to climax, at least not today. She should see Leora´s bating and try to learn from that.

I agree! I love Holly too, she looks fantastic, and has great potensial! She has proven earlier that she can do much better than this. But today's masturbation was abit too much staged camshow. I really hope Holly will stop following Megan's example. Don't care too much about doing a daily show! Don't force it! Just relax, be yourself, and you will get there naturally! That's what we want to watch!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Theblacknight04 said:

Just for curios and for know, who you like?

I am interested in all new girls and like to follow how they develop during their stays. I also liked Megan in the beginning, but in the meantime she is boring (for me), as I have seen too much of her and she acts without emotions. As Holly, Debby and Anabella show a lot of emotions in their faces (positive and negative), I love to watch them. It's easy to "read" and understand them without speaking Russian and Ukrainian.

At present, my favourite is Holly. She looks great and independent whether she is acting for the cams or for herself, you can see the pleasure in her face. To me it looks like she has real orgasms and enjoys what she is doing.

My biggest interest is at Cherry at present. She is opening more and more and is showing herself once in a while naked, without doing it explicitly in front of the cams. During her bates, she is not presenting herself completely naked to the cams (yet) but she is not hiding or covering herself. You could see her pussy and the fingers rubbing or penetrating it, but not as obvious and permanent as other girls do it. To me it looks like she enjoys her bates and does them not exclusively for the cams. I am curious what she will show us until she leaves.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, billiboy said:

Sono interessato a tutte le nuove ragazze e piace seguire come si sviluppano durante i loro soggiorni. Mi è piaciuto anche Megan all'inizio, ma nel frattempo si è noioso (per me), come ho visto troppo di lei e lei agisce senza emozioni. Come Agrifoglio, Debby e Anabella mostrano un sacco di emozioni nei loro volti (positive e negative), mi piace guardare loro. E 'facile "leggere" e capire senza parlare russo e ucraino.

Allo stato attuale, il mio preferito è di Holly. Lei sembra grande e indipendente se lei agisce per la camme o per se stessa, è possibile vedere il piacere in faccia. A me sembra che lei ha orgasmi reali e gode di quello che sta facendo.

Il mio piÚ grande interesse è al Cherry attualmente. Lei sta aprendo sempre di piÚ e sta mostrando se stessa una volta ogni tanto nuda, senza fare esplicitamente di fronte a camme. Durante la sua Bates, lei non sta presentando se stessa completamente nudo a camme (ancora), ma lei non si nasconde o coprirsi. Si poteva vedere la sua figa e le dita sfregamento o penetrante, ma non cosÏ evidente e permanente come altre ragazze farlo.  A me sembra che lei gode il suo Bates e li fa non esclusivamente per le camme. Sono curioso quello che ci mostrerà fino a quando lei lascia.

You like just new girls, because don t tell me also other girls don t make this for cam, and what you understand in face? Possible also offended who look this program but nobody never will know, and me I thinks Megan it s one girl make always sometingh new in all times she come here, Cherry it s a new Fiby and Holly will see with time what she will make 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Theblacknight04 said:

You like just new girls, because don t tell me also other girls don t make this for cam, and what you understand in face? Possible also offended who look this program but nobody never will know, and me I thinks Megan it s one girl make always sometingh new in all times she come here, Cherry it s a new Fiby and Holly will see with time what she will make 

Preferences and tastes for girls have always been different and will always be different. I accept that you like Megan and you have to accept that I don't. It does not make sense to continue arguing on that point, because you will not convince me and I am not interested in convincing you.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I am interested in all new girls and like to follow how they develop during their stays. I also liked Megan in the beginning, but in the meantime she is boring (for me), as I have seen too much of her and she acts without emotions. As Holly, Debby and Anabella show a lot of emotions in their faces (positive and negative), I love to watch them. It's easy to "read" and understand them without speaking Russian and Ukrainian.

At present, my favourite is Holly. She looks great and independent whether she is acting for the cams or for herself, you can see the pleasure in her face. To me it looks like she has real orgasms and enjoys what she is doing.

My biggest interest is at Cherry at present. She is opening more and more and is showing herself once in a while naked, without doing it explicitly in front of the cams. During her bates, she is not presenting herself completely naked to the cams (yet) but she is not hiding or covering herself. You could see her pussy and the fingers rubbing or penetrating it, but not as obvious and permanent as other girls do it. To me it looks like she enjoys her bates and does them not exclusively for the cams. I am curious what she will show us until she leaves.

I wholeheartedly agree!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, billiboy said:

I agree with your entire post. Cherry is also number one in my current track.

• Like 3