Melissa & Sergio (2019) Part #4

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Tell us something we don't know,but don't take too long about it.😀😀

How dare you, I've been drinking margaritas all day, so my spelling will worse. Big Eagles game for us tonight against the stinky rotten cowgirls!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Like just said, trying to for you to follow along!😊

I think I misunderstood the Clown Princes post,I thought he was admitting he couldn't spell but of course that will never happen.In fact he was saying you couldn't spell cos you deliberately misspelled educated.My post was aimed at Rob not you Ash.Oh Gawd what have I done!!!😀

You are perfect in thought,word and deed Ash👍😥😥

Hope I'm forgiven!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

I think I misunderstood the Clown Princes post,I thought he was admitting he couldn't spell but of course that will never happen.In fact he was saying you couldn't spell cos you deliberately misspelled educated.My post was aimed at Rob not you Ash.Oh Gawd what have I done!!!😀

Hope I'm forgiven!!!!

1 minute ago, Dave 27 said:

Hope I'm forgiven!!!!

BTW which game do the Eagles play and who are the "stinky rotten cowgirls"?

• Like 1

Cowgirls!, the fun never ends here. Does it? I got a bunch of friends here to watch my beloved Eagles tonight. I wonder if it will turn into an orgy with lots of swinging dicks. And women getting poked in every place they can be. If it happens I cant take my eyes off the game. I guess I could sit on somebody's face and still watch. Hahahahaha, don't mind my ramblings, I'm getting pretty crapulent over here. Lol

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Cowgirls!, the fun never ends here. Does it? I got a bunch of friends here to watch my beloved Eagles tonight. I wonder if it will turn into an orgy with lots of swinging dicks. And women getting poked in every place they can be. If it happens I cant take my eyes off the game. I guess I could sit on somebody's face and still watch. Hahahahaha, don't mind my ramblings, I'm getting pretty crapulent over here. Lol

That sort of thing is just normal.. Is it not! LOL

• Like 1