Leora - General Chat Topic September 2019 #6

happyone

12 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Leora non è più con Paul? è da ieri che parla in videochiamata con un altro ragazzo in videochiamata

LOL she is definitely seeing somebody else just like she has done in the past even when she was with Paul.  One day she will bring this neighbor from across the way into her apartment and you all will see first hand.  You know the neighbor i'm talking about, the one that a lot of CC members talked about her going out on the balcony to entertain or the same one that they say she has left the curtains open for.  Leora is not the saint that she is made out to be and it's quite boring to read the adoration that some members post on a daily basis!!

• Like 1

Nonsense .....
Isn't it Paul ???? So why does she call him "Pasha" as she always did ???
I advise to pay atention to the conversation.
As for the neighbor, anyone saw ???? Where is the neighbor ???? In the imagination of a distorted mind.... (my opinion)

3 minutes ago, lwis said:

Assurdità .....
Non è Paul ???? Allora perché lo chiama "Pasha" come faceva sempre ???
Consiglio di prestare attenzione alla conversazione.
Per quanto riguarda il vicino, qualcuno ha visto ???? Dov'è il vicino ???? Nell'immaginazione di una mente distorta .... (la mia opinione)

don't is Paul now

I think this video calls are the interesting thing of the house,is when we see glimpses of Leora life without having to do what rlc ordered her to do,is when i can see best the Leora i enjoyed to watch,not the many many time she is with pussy or ass turned to cams and stuff in this place,that part i don't care because i usted to watched her,Eva and Paul because of their daily life's stuff and honestly she isn't very attractive to my tastes but always enjoyed her as person.

11 minutes ago, lwis said:

Sei sicuro al 100%? Io non....

you can hear his voice, and see it on his ipad, the neighbor's story was because she had masturbated on the balcony and someone thought that she cracked someone who was watching her

5 minutes ago, Mauri said:

you can hear his voice, and see it on his ipad, the neighbor's story was because she had masturbated on the balcony and someone thought that she cracked someone who was watching her

you can hear his voice, and see it on his ipad

Yes I can .... yes I see .... and still in doubt .... my question remains.
Is anyone 100% sure ????